Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Big Guys 36" Pizza

3:55 AM Unknown 0 Comments Category :






This is one of the huge experience we had last saturday (Aug. 24, 2013)
So here's the story, my relatives came from Cavite and my Tita came home from Malaysia. A mini reunion was held at our house. We really wanted to have pizza that day and I know that there's some Pizza store who's is selling 36" inch pizza so I search one in the net and found "Big Guys Pizza" I looked at their menu and choose which flavor would be nice. We chose the "Big Guys Specialty" with 12 flavors in it.
(cheese, cheese & garlic, ham & cheese, ham, hawaiian, pepperoni, all-meat, all-veggies, all-pork, supreme, italian supreme, super supreme and big gal) and it cost 1448php with delivery charge of 100php
We had a blast and I'm really hoping that this isn't our last.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments