Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Outfit for Yelle's Debut

11:52 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category :


I feel like a princess for sitting on the debutant's chair haha 
So this is what I wore on that party. A simple dress that is so affordable. Bought it for only Php180 at some mall in Monumento. It's cheap but it fits me. I bought some vintage necklace too for only Php50. It's a colorful butterfly pendant that goes along with every outfit. And for my shoe wear, some old white sandals of mine. Sorry, it's not visible to this photo :)

When it comes to fashion, I'm the type of girl who just dresses occasionally but intended to look good every time I go out. I don't care if my clothes are branded or not just as long that I'm comfortable with it and look pleasing in my eyes, I'm okay with that. So if anyone gives me some clothes for a gift I'll accept it and appreciate it just make it sure that it fits me well!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments