Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Doodle 4 Google

2:38 AM Unknown 0 Comments Category :


This is a drawing contest for Pinoy kids with a theme: What can you do for the Philippines?

Since I'm not a kid anymore and I am one of the student teachers at Antonio Regidor Elementary School at Sta. Cruz, Manila, the master teacher asked me and my co-student-teachers to make one as an example for the participants in the contest. I felt excited coz' I like doodling ever but since this is on-the-spot for us, my mind is really empty that time so my doodle has less design but I like what I've finish and they like it too.

I think the winner of this contest will receive a cash prize plus his/her doodle will be featured on the home page of Google Philippines

RELATED POSTS

0 comments