Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Nameplate

2:25 AM Unknown 0 Comments Category :

 


So this is my nameplate for school. We are required to have this one while we are working as a student-teacher. I never wanted to be a teacher at all but unfortunately, destiny failed me. So I guess this is where I was meant to be. I always wanted to be a multimedia artist coz' I like taking up pictures and making some graphics. I planned to take up the course, Fine Arts major in Advertising but when I applied for college that course was already closed :(
I had to make another choice which is this, Industrial Arts. I chose this because at first I thought it was related to "Arts" but when I found out, it was related to education. 
I'm in my 3rd year now and I know God has a plan for me after I finish college. I will strive hard and find a permanent job for the betterment of my future. I'm really looking forward to have a good future someday and this is also for my fami

RELATED POSTS

0 comments