Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Wonderful 2014

12:09 AM Unknown 0 Comments Category :




So I've spent the new year first with my family until the countdown (I don't have any photos with them :(..)
After the countdown and the Media Noche, I've spent the rest of the new year with some of my high school batchmates and of course my love ♥
We went to their places and greet everyone. We got home like 4:00 am in the midnight. 
Even though we haven't done anything so exciting, it's nice to spend the new year with great people. 
I'm looking forward to a great, fun and a happy year again! I'm praying that me and my family would be more blessed this year and all of us may have such good health. I know there would be trials coming along our way, we just hope that we could conquer them. And I'm also hoping that our love for my family, friends and him may grow much stronger and happier. Thank you Lord for everything! 
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Photos by: Jethro Frany

RELATED POSTS

0 comments