Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

D.I.Y Flower Crown

6:13 AM Unknown 0 Comments Category :

When I first saw this girly thing, it really captured my eyes coz' it's really beautiful. I asked some people on where can I buy this flower crown but they said that it can only be bought through internet so I decided to watched some tutorial vids on youtube on how to make one.
Luckily, I have the materials at home so I don't need to spend anything


So here are the 4 steps on how to do it:
 Things that you will need:
-Fake Flowers (any kind of flowers will do just as long that it is artificial.)
-Elastic (You can also use some headbands if you like)
-Scissors
-Glue Sticks
-Glue Gun

Step One:
Cut the elastic to the size of your head.

 Step Two:
Take the fake flowers now and cut those green stems at the back of it.

 It should look like that after cutting.

 Step Three:
Apply some glue sticks at the back of your fake flowers using your glue gun.
Note: Be careful on using your glue gun because it's too hot.

Step Four:
 Stick now your flowers to the elastic.
Repeat these steps until you fully covered all the spaces of the elastic.
It's your choice on designing your flower crown.

This is my finish product.

It's simple and very easy to do!
What can you say? Comment below ☺

RELATED POSTS

0 comments